Introduce Yourself

This is information related to the website, podcasts and latest updates. It also contains information about YOU and the rest of the Learn Japanese Pod learning community
ForumNinja
Site Admin

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by ForumNinja » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:39 pm

Zanas wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:04 am
Greetings!

My name is Zanas, I'm from Vilnius city, Lithuania. My goal is to be able read Japanese manga. I'm still a beginner, so I would appreciate any help or advice.

がんばろう!
Welcome Zanas! Thanks for joining!

ForumNinja
Site Admin

Post by ForumNinja » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:40 pm

Matsuko wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:33 pm
Hajimemashite!
I'm Joanna from the UK. I lived in Japan in the 1990s and want to keep up my Japanese. I love Japanese literature and am trying to read short stories and novels in Japanese (with difficulty!)
I'm also about to start Japanese classes for the first time in 20 years so wish me luck.
By the way the Pod has helped my listening skills no end: thanks to Alex and co.
Yoroshiku onegaishimasu
Welcome Joanna! Thanks for joining!

iqbal95

Post by iqbal95 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:58 am

Hi there, I'm Iqbal from Indonesia.
i started learning Japanese a little more than a couple months ago. i am working my butts off so that i could come to work in Japan soon. i love how in-tune the Japanese are with their future tech and traditional culture. i want to experience the life of those people first-hand, wish me luck !

よろしく !

ForumNinja
Site Admin

Post by ForumNinja » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:00 am

iqbal95 wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:58 am
Hi there, I'm Iqbal from Indonesia.
i started learning Japanese a little more than a couple months ago. i am working my butts off so that i could come to work in Japan soon. i love how in-tune the Japanese are with their future tech and traditional culture. i want to experience the life of those people first-hand, wish me luck !

よろしく !
Hi Iqbal, thanks so much for joining the forum!

Moxaboxarox

Post by Moxaboxarox » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:13 pm

Hi Everyone,

My name is Rebecca and I'm from the U.S. My fiance and I have been studying Japanese for about a month now because we want to visit someday. We also like watching anime and reading manga & are looking forward to the day when we won't need subtitles anymore. My other interests include reading, cooking, and our 2 dogs.

ForumNinja
Site Admin

Post by ForumNinja » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:07 am

Moxaboxarox wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:13 pm
Hi Everyone,

My name is Rebecca and I'm from the U.S. My fiance and I have been studying Japanese for about a month now because we want to visit someday. We also like watching anime and reading manga & are looking forward to the day when we won't need subtitles anymore. My other interests include reading, cooking, and our 2 dogs.
Welcome Rebecca, it's great to have here. Yoroshiku!