Other Resources to Help Learn Japanese

This is information related to the website, podcasts and latest updates. It also contains information about YOU and the rest of the Learn Japanese Pod learning community
ForumNinja
Site Admin

Re: Other Resources to Help Learn Japanese

Post by ForumNinja » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:52 pm

The good thing about breaking a 20 day streak is, you can now try going for a 30 day streak :)

Mrs. Green Apple? Never heard of them, I will check them out. Thanks!

Duff

Post by Duff » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:53 pm

ForumNinja wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:52 pm
The good thing about breaking a 20 day streak is, you can now try going for a 30 day streak :)
Yeah - I am starting to dabble in some of the Duolingo 'mini-games' (for lack of a better word) too, as my proficiency improves. I also have their flash cards app, Tiny Cards, installed to help me learn Hiragana plus key words like colours, items of clothing, body parts etc.
ForumNinja wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:52 pm
Mrs. Green Apple? Never heard of them, I will check them out. Thanks!
Yeah, my wife thinks they are a bit mental (this coming from the woman equally at home listening to thrash or heavy metal as she is Euro dance....) but I really like them because their music is generally pretty upbeat, and even the stuff that is a bit more subdued I still enjoy.

Spotify was my friend on that one.

ForumNinja
Site Admin

Post by ForumNinja » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:36 pm

On the topic of other resources, here's a question for you. Is there any other kind of extra content Learn Japanese Pod could make to help you further with your studies. Obviously we have monthly podcasts. However could we also do an email newsletter which teaches grammar and vocabulary. Or perhaps youtube videos etc...

No promises I can make extra content because at this stage Learn Japanese Pod is just lil old me and Ami sensei. But I'd love to know your ideas!

Boh

Post by Boh » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:25 am

I have been listening to News in Slow Japanese