Just the dialogs
Subscribe and downloads
So, you want to learn Japanese do you? Good! You’re in the right place.
Asuka and I (Alex) are back with a brand new Japanese learning podcast for you. If you want to improve your Japanese fluency, listening and vocabulary, we made this podcast just for you..
Here’s how it works: you can listen to the full podcast with full grammar and vocabulary explanations and then listen to the dialog only podcast to practice your vocabulary, listening and fluency. You can either listen to it on the site, download it or subscribe via iTunes.
In this lesson we cover some essential useful phrases for asking people to hang out with you in Japanese. Today’s key phrase is:
issho ni osushi tabe ni ikanai
Why don’t we get some sushi?
Check out the PDF show notes and listen to the podcast to get a full grammar and vocabulary breakdown.
Please show your support
If you enjoyed this podcast and want to encourage us to make more, please do the following
- Tell your friends about us on social media
- Please leave a review on iTunes. Here’s how to leave a review on your mobile device:
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter “Learn Japanese Pod”
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the cute green Learn Japanese monster art work for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.